Batt Pack Carrier
Protects your Batt Pack Energy from harsh handling while increasing mobility on uneven and rough terrain. - The addition of wrap around frame helps with lifting and protects from accidental collisions... Read More
Protects your Batt Pack Energy from harsh handling while increasing mobility on uneven and rough terrain.
- The addition of wrap around frame helps with lifting and protects from accidental collisions with other equipment.
- The flat free wheels and rubber bumpers help reduce shock and vibration abuse.
- Can I recharge & discharge at the same time?
Yes, you can.
- How long does it take to charge?
3 hrs - BPE 2.5 kWh
5 hrs - BPE extended or BPE XP 3.6 kWh
- How long does it charge off solar?
Dependent on amount of panels put max.
Max can connect is 780 W = 5-8 hr recharge time dependent on sun conditions
Free within US/Canada
Can return within 30 days for a full refund, must be in like-new, unused condition.
5% restocking fee + return shipping.
- Do you have a warranty?
6 months commercial warranty + 1 year standard warranty - on everything
2 years or 500 cycles
- How long will it last?
Reference blog post + run time thing + reach out for specific questions.
- Can I leave it outside?
Yes, like anything else, bring indoors, but IP54 rated (weatherproof).
- How long can you leave it without charging?
In storage mode with everything off and fully charged, leave up to 3 months. Longer periods of time can be achieved, but need to top up to maintain battery health.
- How safe is the battery chemistry?
Link to myths.
We use the safest chemistry available for lithium ion. Sophisticated BMS to prevent accidents/issues before they come up.
- What is the maintenance like?
No maintenance required. But if using in dusty locations, we recommend using our vent filters.
- Typical ROI/lifespan?
Depending on the model, 2500-3000 cycles (depending on model). Each cycle is a complete charge and discarhge. Dependent on usage. We find that typically lasts anywhere from 8-20 years. After those cycles, the product is not obsolete, may have reduced performance (operating at < 80%).
The typical pay back period is roughly 2 years, compared against generators + 3x/week.
13. How does the product compare against a generator?
Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Easier to use
Lower cost over the life of a product (3-5 years for generator)
- What kind fo applications can this be used for?
- Can this be used to automatically power a circuit when the power goes out?
Yes, speak to our team re: the automatic transfer switch installation.
- Do you have any smaller or bigger units?
Yes, we do offer custom power solutions. Reach out to our team.