DC Combiner Box 6:2
The solar combiner box allows for manual shut down of the solar array and combines 4 strings of solar input into two separate outputs. Each output string is protected from over-current... Read More
The solar combiner box allows for manual shut down of the solar array and combines 4 strings of solar input into two separate outputs. Each output string is protected from over-current and over voltage and is housed in weatherproof IP65 enclosure made of UV and fire resistant plastic.
- 1000V maximum
- 6 string input / 2 string output
- TUV certified
- ESA Inspected for field installation
- 32A DC switch
- Surge Arrester for over voltage and lighting protection
- Built in circuit breaker for over-current protection
- 2x Output switches for shutting down of system
- 5 year warranty
- Dimension 292 x 370 x 132mm
Item in pictures is 4/2.
- Can I recharge & discharge at the same time?
Yes, you can.
- How long does it take to charge?
3 hrs - BPE 2.5 kWh
5 hrs - BPE extended or BPE XP 3.6 kWh
- How long does it charge off solar?
Dependent on amount of panels put max.
Max can connect is 780 W = 5-8 hr recharge time dependent on sun conditions
Free within US/Canada
Can return within 30 days for a full refund, must be in like-new, unused condition.
5% restocking fee + return shipping.
- Do you have a warranty?
6 months commercial warranty + 1 year standard warranty - on everything
2 years or 500 cycles
- How long will it last?
Reference blog post + run time thing + reach out for specific questions.
- Can I leave it outside?
Yes, like anything else, bring indoors, but IP54 rated (weatherproof).
- How long can you leave it without charging?
In storage mode with everything off and fully charged, leave up to 3 months. Longer periods of time can be achieved, but need to top up to maintain battery health.
- How safe is the battery chemistry?
Link to myths.
We use the safest chemistry available for lithium ion. Sophisticated BMS to prevent accidents/issues before they come up.
- What is the maintenance like?
No maintenance required. But if using in dusty locations, we recommend using our vent filters.
- Typical ROI/lifespan?
Depending on the model, 2500-3000 cycles (depending on model). Each cycle is a complete charge and discarhge. Dependent on usage. We find that typically lasts anywhere from 8-20 years. After those cycles, the product is not obsolete, may have reduced performance (operating at < 80%).
The typical pay back period is roughly 2 years, compared against generators + 3x/week.
13. How does the product compare against a generator?
Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Easier to use
Lower cost over the life of a product (3-5 years for generator)
- What kind fo applications can this be used for?
- Can this be used to automatically power a circuit when the power goes out?
Yes, speak to our team re: the automatic transfer switch installation.
- Do you have any smaller or bigger units?
Yes, we do offer custom power solutions. Reach out to our team.