The Mini - Extra Small
The Mini is the perfect starter kit for your off-grid needs. Easily charge small electronics, coffee makers, hair dryers, and lights in your rv or tiny home. Use it as a... Read More
- Qty 1 - BPE - Extended Range
- Qty 2 - 340W Canadian Solar Panel
- Qty 1 - Parallel Standard Solar Connection Connector
- Qty 2 - 30’ Standard Solar Connection cables
- Qty 1 - 30A Twist Lock Adapter plug
*A Rapid Shut Down System may be required for certain installations. Please see here for Rapid Shut Down Components
The Mini is the perfect starter kit for your off-grid needs. Easily charge small electronics, coffee makers, hair dryers, and lights in your rv or tiny home. Use it as a permanent install or take it wherever you go as a portable system
Batt Pack Energy + Solar
- [Qty 1] BPE - Extended Range
- [Qty 2] 340W Canadian Solar Panel
- [Qty 1] Parallel Standard Solar Connection Connector
- [Qty 2] 30’ Standard Solar Connection cables
- [Qty 1] 30A Twist Lock Adapter plug
Note: *A Rapid Shut Down System may be required for certain installations. Please see here for Rapid Shut Down Components
ENGINEERED TO PERFORM BETTER
- Can I recharge & discharge at the same time?
Yes, you can.
- How long does it take to charge?
3 hrs - BPE 2.5 kWh
5 hrs - BPE extended or BPE XP 3.6 kWh
- How long does it charge off solar?
Dependent on amount of panels put max.
Max can connect is 780 W = 5-8 hr recharge time dependent on sun conditions
Free within US/Canada
Can return within 30 days for a full refund, must be in like-new, unused condition.
5% restocking fee + return shipping.
- Do you have a warranty?
6 months commercial warranty + 1 year standard warranty - on everything
2 years or 500 cycles
- How long will it last?
Reference blog post + run time thing + reach out for specific questions.
- Can I leave it outside?
Yes, like anything else, bring indoors, but IP54 rated (weatherproof).
- How long can you leave it without charging?
In storage mode with everything off and fully charged, leave up to 3 months. Longer periods of time can be achieved, but need to top up to maintain battery health.
- How safe is the battery chemistry?
Link to myths.
We use the safest chemistry available for lithium ion. Sophisticated BMS to prevent accidents/issues before they come up.
- What is the maintenance like?
No maintenance required. But if using in dusty locations, we recommend using our vent filters.
- Typical ROI/lifespan?
Depending on the model, 2500-3000 cycles (depending on model). Each cycle is a complete charge and discarhge. Dependent on usage. We find that typically lasts anywhere from 8-20 years. After those cycles, the product is not obsolete, may have reduced performance (operating at < 80%).
The typical pay back period is roughly 2 years, compared against generators + 3x/week.
13. How does the product compare against a generator?
Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Easier to use
Lower cost over the life of a product (3-5 years for generator)
- What kind fo applications can this be used for?
- Can this be used to automatically power a circuit when the power goes out?
Yes, speak to our team re: the automatic transfer switch installation.
- Do you have any smaller or bigger units?
Yes, we do offer custom power solutions. Reach out to our team.